My flipped presentation



Here it is my first post; it starts with a flipped presentation of my partner Carmen, a Primary teacher, which is studying a Master in Bilingual Education at the Rey Juan Carlos University. We had an interesting interview the last 14th of February. Check it out! You will like it.




Now I will describe the process that I have followed to make the interview. This idea appears from ICT class at the university. 

First of all, we had to pair up with some partner through our shoe sizes, that was an interesting way to pair up because is not usually used by teachers, it was the first time that I have ever seen this technique. It is also a good way to interact to each other because your partner has been chosen for you. 

After that, we had to create an audio or video of our partner, it was in this point, when Carmen appears, she is my classmate and also my friend. We chose the video option using the 3, 2, 1 structure. This task is about a flipped presentation, that means you have to create a video about your partner through an interview, asking questions that you considered interesting or important to notice for the rest. We had to make questions following the next structure:
  • 2 of her favorite activities in the world. 
  • 1 dream occupation she would have if they were not in the field of education. 
  • Any other details she is willing to provide, such as expectations on this course, future plans on her educational career and so forth. 

I have found her answers very engaging and some of them were unexpected for me.

Once we finished the interview we had to edit the video, I have used the app "iMovie" for Mac, it is very simple to use it. You can create or edit your videos and make them more striking and what's more, you can add some information like questions or comments during the video. 

After that, I have posted the interview in "YouTube", it will be the same for the rest of my classmates that means we can visit and comment each other blogs, exchanging experiences and knowledge.

I have also added the written interview, thus, you (reader) can read it calmly:

Good afternoon I am Ana Elena Herrera García and we are in “EducationZone” your favorite radio and tv channel! Today is the first day of carnivals in Tenerife, and we have a very special visit with us, Carmen Olmedo Pastor an excellent primary teacher and also a student at “Universidad Rey Juan Carlos”. Let’s meet her!

- I heard that you are from a special part of Madrid. Can you tell us why is your home town special?

- Ok, we know that you are a teacher, can you tell us how did you become a teacher?

- Are you available to work as a teacher? 

- I know you are a little of a film buff, tell me what is your favorite film?

- You are also a bookworm and you have read lots of books, Which one is the best for you?

- If you hadn’t been a teacher, what would you have become?

- Do you have any plan after finishing your studies?




                    



You can find more information about Carmen in her blog: rocktheblueplanet.blogspot.com.es




Extracted from: http://www.gifsanimados.org/cat-adios-y-goodbye-1226.htm?page=3

It is a very good website to get free gifs, they allow you to download them and they have also a high variety of nice images and pictures.

Comments

  1. Nice work, girls! I have enjoyed the video a lot. The questions are very interesting and very relevant to know Carmen better. It can be seen that you have worked a lot in the activity. Moreover, I like the explanation that you have written in the post.
    Ana, I am waiting for your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job ! I really like the video, since you have included further questions, quite appealing by the way. I would like to highlight the part in which you ask Carmen if she's available to contact her; as a radio and Tv channel, you hit the nail on the head !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Ana! I love the video, the way in which you edited it and also the questions. I think that by answering what you asked, people can know me better with respect to my hobbies and my educational profile. Thank you! I cannot wait to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turning a flat activity into a super learning mission!

Analyse, evaluate and present a reference open educational project